BlackOut Box

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day. It did, in the form of Hurricane Katrina. WiseAss.
St. Lawrence Market, Busker's Fair w/o the Buskers 2005


This must be some divine joke, The Beatles experience my ***. Still, I can't stay mad at Lennon, he's the most inspired musician ever. Imagine all the people, Living in Harmony...


Me & my friend. He's black as you can see. And did I mention, he's tall too. CN Tower, Toronto, Ontario.



Its 350Metres to the bottom. And I'm ready for my Bungee. Check and go! Don't even think. CN Tower 2005.

By the way I'm moving! Its just across the road but it a much nicer place! No more basement for me come October. Besides, I'm saving a bomb in rent. Ready to do a whole lot more travelling with the cash. I have realised that I don't walk very much in Singapore. My feet aches everyday from all the walking here. Carrying stuff back from the grocery store, walking to the TTC, the university, Chinatown. Makes Law Link seem like a piece of cake. Not that I intend to walk up that slope given the choice. Heh. Liquor here is only sold in licenced Beer stores. 7-11 doesn't carry it at all. Bah, all channels have been covering Katrina and Katrina only. But its ok, I have a mind boggling 70 channels to choose from. Ahh.... I like it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home