BlackOut Box

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hopefully, not my Staple diet for the next year - Spam Time 2005

It's pretty much confirmed, I'll be leaving on the morning of 22nd August, if I don't get bumped off that is. You have to take the conditions with the perks I guess. Have been pigging out recently, whatever evidence of gymwork the last month or so after internship have all gone down the drain. Can't help it, will miss my laksa, yong tau fu, prawn mee, mee pok. I sort of expect to be thrown in the deep end when I get to Canada. Fortunately, I have acquired some new cooking skills over this summer. Don't you snigger. Besides, Spam can be prepared in more than 5 ways and be used as an ingredient in more than 10 dishes! I'm screwed, hope the msg doesn't make me bald.


How am I gonna get a steady supply of my favourite mags? Shit. I will be so lost without them. Feel like another part of my regular 'dietary' supplements will be going MIA. Packing has been easier than expected. Probably means I haven't been thinking hard enough, nor putting my mind to it. Oh well, the locals in UofT did say that you usually bring more than you need and that shopping there is a breeze. Wonder how long this excuse can keep mum and girl off my back! Heh.

1 Comments:

  • Hmm...someone is so confident of his newly acquired cooking skills...haha...Master Chef as he calls himself...well i seriously doubt so man....maybe any of u out there wld wanna try his masterpieces...haha....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home