BlackOut Box

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Crystal Jade, Holland Village 2005

Thanks Ting/Pearlyn for the sending off treat! I'll be sure to get something nice for the both of you when I come back! Haha. All the best for your studies and make good muggers ok! Counting on you guys! Ting, hope you have found the One. Hehe.

Been so busy settling stuff that I haven't had the chance to blog much recently. Finally suspended my bowling and gym memberships after much procrastination. Good riddance to the Gym Prick who pretends to know everybody. For your info, you aint popular. Secondly, keep your arse shut when you work out. Nobody in interested in your "Arrrghh(s)" and "Ooohh(s)". If its too heavy, cut back, if you are doing too many reps, cut back. Stupid fool. That said, I noticed that the gym receptionist (female) has the 2nd cutest chin I have ever seen! (gf takes first place of course but i digress) Never imagined that I would ever make such a comment. I mean how cute can a chin be? Ok its like a little [bermuda] triangle, hypnotic, makes you stare. You know how the nose is like the centerpiece of a work of art right, her's is her chin. Freaky but true. Almost perfect. Wonder who gave her that chin. Mum, Dad or Woffles? Didn't ask of course!

Wish all the Jasonites (guys & gals) the best. Thanks for all those number ball, supper, soccer, drinking, ktv and talk cock sessions. And for all that nonsense that we always get ourselves into. Its been great fun.

Heard the most corny joke by Rod[ney] Monterio yesterday. "A Z(e)Bra is 25 times the size of an A(e)Bra" Goodness me. Mamma Mia. Made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home