BlackOut Box

Thursday, August 11, 2005



A constant reminder right opposite my bed. Gulp. Especially useful on those Beer nights. See how everything is so symbolic? The shot glasses are dry, representing a lack of drink or rather an attempt to stay dry. Wonder what the Canadians drink? Boy, am I gonna like trying to find out. Haha. Started packing today. Brought out all those dusty winter clothes. Socks as think as the skull. Starting to get that feeling of inevitability, like there's something coming. Will miss friends & family alike. Had a fun outing last night. Who would have guessed that little old Tampines would be so much fun. Going for league now. Been bowling like a cow. Hope todays' different.

2 Comments:

  • At LAST! HE BLOGS! hahahaa wah lau I've been drank under here so many times liao. I think all of the Ang Mors drink beer. I can ask this borderline alcoholic canadian guy what he drinks all the time. Anyway! I think you should look forward to exchange. At least you're not alone! And almost everyone there speaks english!

    By Blogger Jammy, at 2:09 pm  

  • Wah lau, just attended this UofT Bound reception this morning. Apparently, whenever I mention my address to any of the current students, they go "Oh Cool! Wah Near Madison Pub ah!" Haha. Seems like they really like the place! Someone said that the local brew was pretty nice and that I should try. Woohoo! Have fun on your Spanish trip. Magaritas w/o the Senioritas ok! Heh. Post Pics.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home