BlackOut Box

Sunday, October 30, 2005

This is how I am feeling right now. Writer's block. Its my first assignment of the semester and little wonder. Alternative Dispute Resolution and Ethics in Negotiation. Damn it. Should have paid attention in LLT's class. My head feels heavy and literally wooden, so are my thoughts. Its halloween this weekend so I guess the headgear qualifies. By the way, there was some guy dressed as a tort textbook at the student's law society halloween party believe it or not. Guess that must have won hands down in the 'best-dressed' category.
This is a torture device that I am shackled in. The Kingston Penitentiary Museum. The very same prison where - according to my medical jurisprudence textbook - prisoners were injected with LSD in the 70s to document its hallucinatory effects. Anyway, I can't figure out how this device is used to torture people. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to comment. My guess is that a wooden mallet was used to whack the barrel on my head - giving the prisoner the 'reverberation treatment'. Alternatively, the even larger barrel above was filled with beer. This flows down the pipe and drowns the poor bugger. What a way to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home