BlackOut Box

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Closing one chapter in the life of this blog and opening another tomorrow. Finally getting rid of my extremely outdated Samsung phone and getting a K800. It has a picture blogging function that I am placing much faith on. Maybe a tad too much, knowing how technology tends to fuck-up at inopportune moments.

From now on, shoot-from-the-hip photos will be the order of the day. Geez, this reminds me a little too much of STOMP and a little of parkingidiots.blogspot. Photos to keep this blog up to date and right in there where the action is.

By the way, this momentous day of change has really been a result of circumstance. My trusty old Samsung has suffered something of a cardiac arrest. It doesn't send or receive messages anymore, neither does it receive or make calls. So there you go, I doubt you can still call it a phone w/o these functions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home